How do you choose a Colorado Web Design company to build your website?
There are a lot of web designers out there. How do you choose the correct one? Here are a few questions you might want to ask your web developer before you start working with them.
- How long have you been designing web sites?
- Do you plan to be in the business three years from now?
- What software and tools are you familiar with? Do you use Open Source code?
- How do you communicate with your clients and what is your typical response time?
- What kinds of web sites have you built and can I see some examples of your prior work?
- Can I talk to some of your other clients and get references?
- How much does it cost to create a complete web site?
- What are the additional costs after the initial build?
- What is not included in your original estimate?
- What kind of web site maintenance do you offer?
- Will you help me setup email and my computer to better work with the web?
- How do I make changes to my web site after it is complete? Should I
- What if I decide, after the project is complete, to change web designers?
These are all great questions and your web design company should easily be able to answer all of them. Here at BishopWebWorks we are more than happy to discuss any of the questions you might have. Effective communication and setting up a long term realtionships is our goal. We offer the following services listed below.
- Great service – We are small so we know who you are when you call or email.
- Established – Current 200 web clients. We have been in business for 15 years.
- Diverse – We can build a small simple web site or complex database driven site
- Custom Designs – we build unique and custom designs
- Pricing – We offer fair prices for qreat work. Our estimates are accurate with no hidden fees.
- Quick – we have great turn around time on our work.
- Results – the results will speak for themselves!
Hopefully this helps you select a Colorado web design company