Do you think the traditional keyword research techniques can boost the search engine rankings effectively? The SEO and webmasters need to work on improvising the content marketing strategy to deliver excellent content that people find interesting and useful.
The fact that “Content is King” is pretty much clear from the Google’s hummingbird update that was made in the year 2013. Actually, it becomes a critical factor in deciding over a site’s ranking. A study conducted earlier this year illuminates the close-knitted relationships between the readability and the length of the content on the web pages These factors are highly applicable to the changing trends that are replacing the traditional process of content curation.
There are some tools that will help SEO’s and content writers to weave content that will help them rank higher over the Google search engines. Here is a brief description of these tools and how they function:
- SerpScape: This is one among the latest websites that were launched recently and it monitors around 400,00000 SERp’s at regular intervals. This classifies them into a category where there are two other tools that offers “free” or :”freemium” feature to update more than millions of keywords per month. SEMrush and SpyFu are the two other tools that work with a similar spark.
- SpyFu: This company works on indexing more than 4 billion results via 64 million different domains in the US and UK. No particular strategy is expressed for the criteria on which the results are defined. It displays the breakthrough across the first 10 results and also it will not exhibit the related terms it has found for the particular page.
- SEMrush: This software company breaks all records by updating over 40 million keywords in the U.S. The updates are also made at regular intervals too.
- MarketMuse: This company works by offering free upgrades to paid versions and also provides free versions too. The developers at this company have come up with their own technology to boost and even find any loopholes in the topic relatedness for websites and webpages.
- Clarity Grader: It deals with the readability factor. This tool focuses mainly on enhancing the visibility of long tail sentences. The functionality of this tool is quite different from the normal algorithmic indexing as it makes a comparison between the “reading level of users” and general interest.
- Nibler: It helps to calculate the number of words that are present on an average in a web page. It contains a large number of measurement metrics but almost all of these work by measuring the technical aspects of a webpage. It is capable of browsing across more than 10 similar pages that are linked from the sample page you provide for analysis.
These are some tools that helps to effectively boost the quality of web pages and are commonly used.
BishopWebWorks is a Colorado Web Development company that offers all kinds of web design and development services at affordable prices.